Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The "Books I Should Have Read By Now" October Link-Up

Hello, challenge participants:

I just realized that the September link-up didn't actually have a linking tool despite the fact that I swear I copied and pasted it into the post. Strange.

Anyway, here's the link-up for October for the "Books I Should Have Read By Now" Challenge. Post links to any and all reviews that you're doing for this month here.

Anyone who still wants to sign up can do so here.

Anyone who still has links to post for September can do so here.

Happy reading!

-Gabe




3 comments:

  1. I noticed and assumed it was just a quirk or glitch and followed a previous commentor's lead by leaving my link in a comment.

    I'm currently reading two of my challenge books for October. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that too. Never mind - no biggie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out what the problem was, so we should be good from now on. I'm glad you guys are still so into this challenge. I haven't read for it in months. LOL.

    ReplyDelete