Sunday, December 11, 2011

The "Books I Should Have Read By Now" December Link-Up

Hey everyone,

December is here (and has been for over a week now) and I realized that I still hadn't posted the last link-up for the challenge I hosted this year. While I've failed miserably to complete it, a lot of you have been pretty successful in reading all those books you've had sitting around for a while and I congratulate you for that.

You have a few more weeks to get reviews in for this challenge, so don't forget to post the links in the linky tool below. I hope you guys have had fun doing this challenge and that you'll consider participating in the challenge I'm hosting next year (details to come in the near future).

Also, here's the link for November's link-up in case you still need to post reviews for last month.

-Gabe



1 comment:

  1. I'll probably have one more before the year's end. Maybe even two. We'll see how today goes. I am so easily distracted when the holiday season is upon me and until the new year is officially here, I'm still in full-on holiday mode.

    ReplyDelete