Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The "Books I Should Have Read By Now" November Link-Up

Hello challenge participants!


There's only two more months left in the "Books I Should Have Read By Now" challenge...and you are all doing way better than I am. My current challenge count stands at 2 books. Which means that I'm going to have to either recuse myself from the challenge or read 12 classic novels by the end of the year (which may or may not be feasible). Either way, the challenge is still going on so don't forget to use this link-up to post links to your reviews.


Here's the October link-up for anyone who still needs to post reviews for last month. 


-Gabe





4 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't get around to finishing any of my books but I was ahead of my goal going into this month so I feel like I'm sort of ahead of myself. Like with nanowrimo. Yesterday I wrote over 1800 words and that's slightly more than I needed to write so I'm good.

    I'll hopefully finish one or all of the books so I can post links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you. I haven't written even 500 words for NaNoWriMo. I always say I'm gonna do it and every year I fail miserably. Good luck with your NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to be jealous. I am so far behind on my word count because of studying it will take a nanowrimo miracle for me to catch up.

    The link thing isn't working for me. So here's a link to a review that went live today. I have two other books I'm currently reading. Hopefully I can finish one or both before month's end. You know, between the studying, the writing, and all the other things I do that make up my day-to-day life.

    And in case the above link doesn't work:
    http://satiasreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/praying-for-sheetrock-by-melissa-fay.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much gave up. In fact, I barely started. There's always next year. :)

    I know exactly what you mean. I have no idea how I was able to read so much while I was still in grad school. I started this blog during my fourth semester of my MA program and it's a miracle that I was able to keep up with it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete