Saturday, November 12, 2011

In Which I Am a Very Happy Boy

This was supposed to be a review of Field Notes from a Catastrophe by Elizabeth Kolbert, but I didn't have time to write it on Thursday (which is when I'm currently typing this) and I'm supposed to go on a date on Friday, so I didn't really want to write it then. So, instead, I'm just going to brag about the fact that I'm finally going out for the first time in about three years and tell you that hopefully that review will be up on Sunday.

Oh, and wish me luck retroactively that Friday night goes well. It took me long enough to get up the nerve to even ask so I think I deserve a little luck.

-Gabe

4 comments:

  1. Good luck --- and now that it's Saturday morning, I'm sure it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone. It went really well, especially considering that we're both insanely awkward people. :) I think we're going to have dinner sometime this month, so we'll see what happens.

    And Jo: I am the worst human being in the world. I forgot about the brunch again. I'm really, really sorry. Sometimes I can be forgetful and inconsiderate. You're totally allowed to hit me. Or, you know, just glare at my blog angrily.

    ReplyDelete