Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Every Monday, Sheila at Book Journey hosts It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a chance for book bloggers to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading, and what they are reading next. It's also an opportunity for us to share other things that we did during the week. If you would like to participate, click on the links above.

Reading time has been so hard to come by in the past week because of all the hours I'm working. I feel really glad now that there are a ton of books that I never reviewed after I read them because I can go back and dig into those when I haven't finished anything. 

This past week I finally finished The Star Diaries by Stanislaw Lem and I started reading Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. I still need to find time to plop myself down in front of my computer so that I can read Something New, an e-book that I've had on my "Reading Now" list for weeks. (I promise I'll get to it this week, Ms. Lott!) This week I'll be tackling those two novels. After that, I have another e-book, Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett, to read and will be jumping into You by Charles Benoit. He apparently lives in the Rochester area and stopped in at the bookstore where I work. We got to talking about Banned Books Week and he mentioned that his novel had been banned at a school in Florida. My library happened to have a copy so I figured I'd give it a go. 

What are all of you reading this week?

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment