Thursday, October 11, 2012

Obligatory Morning Post

I really didn't have anything planned to post today so I'm just putting up some filler. Here are some things that are going on in my life currently.

*I finished A Prayer for Owen Meany yesterday so that review will be up tomorrow.
*I'm currently reading Something New and will be starting Star Diaries today so that I have both an e-book and a print book going at the same time.
*My sister is getting married on Halloween and I was dragged into being a bridesmaid so I only have a few weeks left to find a dress. And it has to be purple. *shudder*
*I know it's only October, but I'm already waiting for spring to start again. It's frakking cold in Rochester. Brrrrrr.
*My job at the bookstore is going great. It's nice to finally have extra money lying around. And I haven't bought a single book yet (despite all of the great sale prices). I think I deserve a medal.
*Last week was my six month anniversary. :)

I promise there will be really content tomorrow morning.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment