Monday, January 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Every Monday, Sheila at Book Journey hosts It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Book bloggers are encouraged to share their past, current, and future reads, as well as what's been going on at their blog in the past week.

This past week on Gabriel Reads has been pretty busy, on the blog as well as in real life. I missed two posts last week (sorry to Jeffrey Lockwood--I'm reading your book, I just haven't finished it yet), but otherwise it was a very productive seven days.


What I Read Last Week:
-Rain Dragon by Jon Raymond

What I'm Currently Reading:
-Anomie by Jeffrey Lockwood

What I'm Reading Next:
-Witchcraft Couture by Katarina West
-Goodhouse by Peyton Marshall

The Week In Review:
Last week started as every week will start: It's Monday! What Are You Reading? On Tuesday, I posted a list of ten of my goals for the year via Top Ten Tuesday. I missed Wednesday, but on Thursday I recommended a ton of books that I think you should all read. Friday was a review of Jon Raymond's Rain Dragon. Finally, on Saturday I posted my interview with Katherine McIntyre.

What to Look for This Week:
This week will see me introducing two new features to Gabriel Reads: the Gabriel Seal of Approval and the Blog of the Week. I'll also be doing a Top Ten Tuesday post, a review of Anomie, an interview with my author husband, and a review of Witchcraft Couture. There's an open day or two this week, so I'm currently working out what to do for those posts.

Have a great week everyone!

-Gabe

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to have a plan. I live by my schedule because I find it relieves stress. I hope you enjoy what you are reading and have a great week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title alone of Witchcraft Couture really has me intrigued! Have an awesome bookish week. :)

    Brooke at http://www.brookeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete