Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!


It's Tuesday and that means that it's time for Top Ten Tuesday, my all-time favorite blog feature. Thanks to the girls at The Broke and The Bookish for hosting this week after week. When I came back to blogging and saw that it was still going, I practically squealed with joy. This week is a freebie week, so I decided to do a list topic that was posted just before I started blogging again.

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015

1) My first goal is, of course, related to this blog. By this time next year, I would like to have posted for a full year. I don't have to put something up every day, but that doesn't mean I can't aim for that.

2) I am morbidly obese (260ish lbs at 4'11") and am actively trying to change that fact. Another of my goals for this year is to lose at least 50 lbs. (More would obviously be better.)

3) I would like to get at least 10,000 unique hits to this blog every month.

4) I have set a goal for myself of reading 100 books this year.

5) I am currently on the lookout for a better job, so that also ranks high on my list of goals.

6) I have become obsessed with creative journaling and am almost to the end of my second journal. I would like to fill up at least two more this year.

7) I'd like to become more involved in the book blogging community, perhaps even going to the BEA conference.

8) I want to start meditating at least a few times a week.

9) Since December 26th, I have walked over 50 miles. I would like to have walked at least 500 miles by December 31st of this year.

10) Stop ordering Chinese food so often.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment