Friday, July 8, 2011

Francophone Fridays

All this month, I'm participating in Paris in July, which means that I'll be reviewing some French novels, introducing you to French music, and just generally talking about all things French. Of course, this is a book blog first and foremost, so I wanted to make sure that my blog didn't get overwhelmed by French culture at the detriment of everything else. So, I'm implementing Francophone Fridays. It's the one day a week where I can let loose and ramble on and on about France (or in French). This is the day that you'll see links to French music, reviews of French films, information on culture in France, photos of French monuments, etc. The rest of the week will be devoid of anything Francophone. I think this keeps everything nice and tidy and keeps me from becoming an absolute bore.

Alors, bienvenue à vendredi francophones!

-Gabe

2 comments:

  1. My reader is choc full of French stuff right now as I'm following most the participants. People will just have to avoid my blog this month if I get boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to follow the other participants, I just haven't had a chance to do so because of not being able to use my computer right now. I'm also keeping it to Fridays because that way it gives me all week to put stuff together. If I were still able to blog every day, it would be a different story. Once I get my computer working and the internet set up, I'll be a very happy boy indeed.

    ReplyDelete