Monday, September 24, 2012

Regarding Review Requests; Or, ZOMG I'm So Sorry I Never Replied to You...

I've been going through my e-mail. My significant other showed me how to filter my e-mails which cleared out a lot of the stuff that I didn't want in there. Come to find out I have had a multitude of review requests just sitting in my inbox. And now I feel kind of like a jerk.

Granted, the fact that I hadn't posted anything on the blog in a while maybe should have made a light bulb go off. You know, like, "Oh, maybe he's not blogging anymore?" Regardless, I'm now back and want to apologize to those of you whose requests went unanswered.

I'm going to be working on my review request policy so that people understand why I will or will not read/review a certain book but for the moment, keep sending me requests and I will answer with a yes or a no.

And if anyone has a good resource on how to craft a request policy I would be so grateful to you. I've never done one before, but I think it's needed.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment