Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Update

The more that I thought about changing the name of the blog/the more I looked at the name I had picked/the more I thought about how much I was going to have to do to change the rest of my online presence (Twitter, etc.), the more I realized that I didn't want to. The truth is out there now, people know that I'm not really a guy named Gabe, but that doesn't mean that I need to change everything about the blog as some sort of penance. There's been no outcry over what I said, which I take to mean that no one really cares either way. Besides, Tom Cruise's name isn't really Tom Cruise. And George Eliot was really a woman named Mary Anne Evans.

The nature of how I discuss books might shift a little (although gender RARELY comes up in my reviews), but other than that I'm still going to be the same reviewer you all know. You just know a little more about me.

Also, tomorrow morning at 8 my review of The Hobbit will be up. 

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment