Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey and is a a chance for book bloggers to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading, and what they are reading next. It's also an opportunity for us to share other things that we did during the week.

I actually had a pretty productive week last week in terms of reading and blogging, although the last few days I haven't done much due to having to work 36 hours from Friday through today. It's why there was no post on my other blog yesterday and why there won't be one for today either. 

So here's what I've been up to in the past week:

What I Read Last Week:
-Foop! by Chris Genoa
-They Eat Puppies, Don't They? by Christopher Buckley
-The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman

What I'm Currently Reading
-The Natural Navigator: A Watchful Explorer's Guide to a Nearly Forgotten Skill by Tristan Gooley

What I'm Reading Next:
-Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett
-No Impact Man by Colin Beavan
-The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde 

What's Been Going On Over at The Mind of Gabe?
-Monday was a post that had been originally written for this blog: Teach a Man to Fish: Cultural Illiteracy and the Decline of the Informed American
-Tuesday I talked about how living with people can make you sick...literally: Relationships Are Like Petri Dishes
-Wednesday I ranted about income inequality: Income Inequality: The Rich Kids of Instagram
-Friday is Fandom Friday at The Mind of Gabe. I shared a fun bit of Doctor Who fan art I found on the web.
-Saturday I shared my thoughts on the audacious claims by Hostess that the Bakers' Union strike was to blame for their going out of business: Are You Kidding Me, Hostess?

What are you up to this week?

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment