Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey and is a chance for book bloggers to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading, and what they are reading next. It's also an opportunity for us to share other things that we did during the week.

I haven't been blogging in a while but I've still been reading, albeit not as much as I would have liked to. I'm quickly getting to the end of my current read, however, and am hoping to get through at least twelve books this month. I work at a college library so we get vacation when the students do so even with my second job, I still have ample time off to just sit and read.

What I Read Since Last Time:
-The Natural Navigator: A Watchful Explorer's Guide to a Nearly Forgotten Skill by Tristan Gooley
-Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else by Chrystia Freeland
-The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde

What I'm Reading Now:
-No Impact Man: The Adventures of a Guilty Liberal Who Attempts to Save the Planet and the Discoveries He Makes About Himself and Our Way of Life in the Process by Colin Beavan

What I'm Reading Next:
-The Lost Button by Irene Rodzdobudko
-Background Noise by Peter DeMarco
-Rich, Free, and Miserable: The Failure of Success in America by John Brueggemann
-The Language of Trees by Ilie Ruby

How about you? What are you reading?

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment