Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge: Day Five

So Many Books, So Little Time is hosting the 30 Day Book Challenge. Each day for 30 days I'll be answering one question about books.


Day Five: A book that you've read the most times


I was originally going to say that it's Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, but then I remembered that it's actually:















Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling. When the series was still ongoing, I reread all of the previous books before reading the newly-released book and I have reread the entire series again since the last book came out. That means that I've read this book a total of about 8 times. It may actually be more than this because I attempted a few rereads of the entire series that had to abandoned because of lack of time. 


If Harry Potter didn't exist, however, the answer would have been Good Omens.


-Gabe

3 comments:

  1. You've mentioned Good Omens so many times I've put it on my bank holiday reading pile. I don't know why I haven't read it yet but it was hidden under the double-parked crime section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a broken record sometimes. Glad to know that I've convinced yet another person to read it though. :)

    Also, I love the visual that I get in my head when I see the words "double-parked crime section". I see a book in a police uniform looking sternly at a bunch of books in cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First three Harry Potter books are probably on my most reread list (I didn't start reading them until book3 was out) along with Wuthering Heights and A Christmas Carol.

    ReplyDelete