Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday; What Are You Reading?













It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Each week, book bloggers take stock of what they've read the previous week and what they're planning on reading during the week to come.


What I Read Last Week:

-The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman













-The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick













What I'm Currently Reading:
-The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn












What I'm Reading This Week:
-A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson












-The Complaints by Ian Rankin












-Numb by Sean Ferrell












-Gabe

7 comments:

  1. What a great selection of books!

    Happy reading,
    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Bryson is one of those writers where I keep getting his books but have barely read anything! I did read the Shakespeare one which was really interesting to know that we don't know much! I should really get on with reading his travel journals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an eclectic list. I read Bill Bryson's autobiography and loved it. He is a very funny writer. Have been told by friends that it's not his best though. I think they recommended Into The Woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some very interesting titles. They all sound great. Hope you enjoy each and everyone. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A walk in the woods looks very interesting. here is my post: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie: I've never read any of his books but I was asking friends for suggestions a long time ago and someone said A Walk in the Woods was one of their favorite books. I think it might have been my friend Ben, but I'm not sure.

    Karen: If I end up liking it, I may read more of his books. Eclectic is my middle name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great week of reading you had! Coming up I'll be reading a Harry Harrison book, more manga, more assigned reading for school and whatever else strikes my fancy. Come see what I finished this week.

    ReplyDelete