Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Think I Might Be Patient Zero

I can't be sure but I think what I'm sick with right now might be the zombie plague. I haven't had any cravings for brains yet but I figure it's only a matter of time.

In all seriousness, I am still incredibly ill with some kind of horrible coughy, sneezy, congested-y awfulness. I haven't really been sick all winter long so the fact that spring is only a few days old and I just get ill now makes me sad.

Anyone else ailing and want to start a "Future Zombies of America" support group?

In other news, I'm over halfway done with The Road so I should have a review up by Monday morning. Only one more week and two more books left in March.

-Gabe

3 comments:

  1. I'll be looking for your review of The Road. I've never read it, but have thought about it. Feel better!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon --- and a word of advice.... I got what you have now a few weeks ago and thought I was in the clear... and got a re-visit last week. Now, at the tail end and hope to never see this thing again.

    Drink lots of liquids and get some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somer: I just finished reading it. The review should be up tomorrow morning. Let's just say I wasn't a huge fan of it.

    Jo: Thanks for the head's up. I've been trying to sleep for the last few days but keep waking up every few hours from the coughing. I don't know if I could go through this again without going nuts. :(

    ReplyDelete