Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday; What Are You Reading?












Every week, Sheila at Book Journey hosts "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" It's a way for book bloggers to see what others have read in the last week and what they'll be reading in the week ahead. Take a look at her blog as well as the others that are participating.

What I Read Last Week : 
-Redwall by Brian Jacques











-Bend Sinister by Vladimir Nabokov
















What I'm Reading This Week
-Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett









-The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood













Only a few more weeks of March left. On the first of April this blog is switching gears and I'll be focusing on non-fiction books, namely books on religion, spirituality, faith, or a lack thereof. I've finalized the book list and am really excited about the choices I've made for next month. The list will be up in a day or two (I need to find a few of the books before I announce them) so stay tuned for that. 

-Gabe

3 comments:

  1. I have always luved Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood. Can't wait to see what you think of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redwall has been on my to-read list for a while now. I used to watch the children's television series when I was younger.

    Oh, I love Margaret Atwood! Have fun reading it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea: I haven't read Cat's Eye yet, but it's on my TBR list. From the two books by Atwood that I *have* read (The Handmaid's Tale and Oryx and Crake), I have gained a healthy appreciation for her writing. I'm really excited for The Year of the Flood, I'm just hoping that it's as good as--or better than--Oryx and Crake.

    Edel: I didn't realize there was a television show. I'm going to have to see if I can't track an episode or two down on Youtube when I have some free time. Was it any good?

    ReplyDelete