Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a Reminder...

Hey everyone!

Not too much to talk about today. I'm relishing Good Omens but because Spring Break is over and classes have started again, I'm not as far into it as I'd planned on. I just haven't had the time to spend on it that I'd like. Considering that I like blogging about books far more than I like my master's program, I'll be really glad once this semester is over and I can focus more time on this.

I want to remind everyone of something that I'd posted a while back. Tomorrow, author Hannah Tinti will be at Nazareth College in Rochester, NY. If anyone from the Rochester area reads this blog and is interested, it's open to the public. Once again, here's the info from the Naz website.

If anyone goes, let me and your fellow readers know what you thought.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment