Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge: Day Thirty

So Many Books, So Little Time is hosting the 30 Day Book Challenge. Each day for 30 days I'll be answering one question about books.

Day Thirty: The book by your bed right now

I actually have over twenty books by my bed right now. I like to keep the ones that I'm planning on reading this month on my night stand plus I have about five or six library books that I keep there so I don't lose them (which happens more than I'd like to admit).

I'm not going to list them all, nor am I going to take a picture, owing to the fact that my room (especially my night stand) is a mess right now. But they're there, waiting for me to read them.

And that's it; the 30 Day Book Challenge has come to an end. I'll be looking for something like this to replace it because, frankly, I like knowing that I'll always have a post ready for you guys to read even though I may not have a review for you. If anyone knows of a good one, leave the link for me in the comments.

-Gabe

4 comments:

  1. It's been fun reading them each day! I've got a few new books on my TBR list thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you end up reading any of them I can't wait to see what you think of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stacks of books on both sides of my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's a good thing my bed's up against a wall or else I would have stacks on both sides. :)

    ReplyDelete