Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to Blogging

So, I ended up taking all of Memorial Day weekend off, but starting today I'm back in business. I won't be participating in Top Ten Tuesday today, but reading resumes as of this morning. Thanks for understanding my need to take a short break.

Tomorrow I'll have my month-in-review post up and I should have Working for the Devil finished by tonight, so you'll have a review as well. Yeah, I know I said that before but this time I mean it.

It's good to be back. :)

-Gabe

4 comments:

  1. Resumes...Yes that sounds like fun. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resumes? still doing reviews. Hope that weekend was peaceful dipped with a sunny side up of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost didn't take part in TTT either. I don't do beach holidays.

    Better to take a break than to burn out. Look forward to tomorrows post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Resumes" as in "begins again" not as in what you use to get a job. Sorry.

    Karen: I'm not a beach read person, either. I don't even read a lot of "bestsellers."

    ReplyDelete