Sunday, May 1, 2011

Month in Review: April

Contrary to what I feared when I started this blog in March, I'm still here. I haven't given up or gotten bored. In fact, every day I love blogging a little bit more. To remind myself of where I started and how far I've come, I started doing a monthly assessment of my blog. Here's the one for March. The one for this month isn't going to be quite as elaborate as that one, but here's my month in review for April: 

Followers:
Started the month with 15.
Now have 35. 
Gain of: 20 followers

Books Read in April:
-Number of books read: 11
-Reviews: 
      *In My Own Words
      *Skulduggery Pleasant Series
             *Skulduggery Pleasant
             *Playing with Fire
             *The Faceless Ones
             *Dark Days
             *Mortal Coil

Things I Won: 
*Most Frequent Commenter Award (Nonners)
*75th Follower Book Giveaway (Sidne X)

Favorite Book: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Least Favorite Book: The Graveyard Book

Sorry this post is so short and abrupt. I'm in the middle of doing a million things to get ready for my road trip, plus I have be at a book sale in a little while and then work after that. 

This is probably my last post before the prescheduled ones start tomorrow, so let me just say that I'll miss blogging this week but that I'm looking forward to a little bit of respite. I hope that you all have a great week of reading and blogging. I'll be back next week!

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment