Monday, May 2, 2011

Villain Week: Day One (prescheduled)

I'm on vacation this week but I wanted to preschedule some posts so that my followers would still have something to read while I was away. I could have just posted the answers to the 30 Day Challenge that I've been participating in this month, but I didn't feel right about that. I wanted to give you guys something fun to read for the next week so, instead, I'm introducing Villain Week.



Anyone who's been following this blog regularly will know that I love bad guys. I love how multifaceted a well-written bad guy can be and I can't help but side with them sometimes against the often dull and predictable heroes that authors create. Call it a dislike of authority or a latent evil streak in my blood, but villains and other nefarious characters tend to be my favorites. 

This is a link to a Top Ten Tuesday (The Broke and the Bookish) list that I did a few weeks ago. It's a list of my ten favorite villains/criminals/and other nasties in literature. I figure it's a good way to start off the week. 

What else can you expect during Villain Week? 


Don't worry, they're not just a bunch of lists. Here at Gabriel Reads, I strive for quality because, let's face it, you're worth it. 

-Gabe

4 comments: