Friday, June 3, 2011

"Not Tonight, Honey; I Have a Headache"

The title of this post is pretty much how I feel right now. Due to a bad night's sleep, allergies, a long day, and way too much sake at the sushi place tonight, I have a massive, excruciating headache and have no desire to blog at the moment. I know it's been a pretty light week reading/blog-wise and I apologize. I write all of my morning posts at night and tonight I'm just too tired and in pain. I'm not even going to answer comments tonight.

By the time you all read this I will hopefully be the recipient of a good night's sleep and can be up tomorrow ready to face my ten-hour work day. I'm giving up on Working for the Devil for now. I've read it before and I know that I like it (and would like to read the rest of the series) but it's taken me a week to get 75% of the way through it and I really just want to move onto something else. I've already started Incarceron and I'm so confused. Hopefully things start to make sense soon.

I'll be reworking my reading list for June and will have that post up either late Friday or Saturday.

-Gabe

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a proper break so that you don't burn out. Hope you feel better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! I know it's hard to imagine, but you can burn yourself out of what you love most. Don't do that to yourself.

    ReplyDelete