Saturday, June 18, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update 6

Current Read:

















Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 422
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 92
Total Time Read: 11 hours
How I'm Currently Feeling: I just woke up, so I'm a little groggy, but I'll survive. :)

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge:

I would love to see what would happen if Sherlock Holmes and Skulduggery Pleasant got together to solve a case. With Sherlock's logic and Skulduggery's violent streak, it would be insanely interesting to watch. Plus, I'd be curious as to how their sidekicks, Watson and Valkyrie, were able to get along. Finally, the fact tat Skulduggery is a walking, talking skeleton would probably give Sherlock no end of trouble because Skulduggery isn't logical and yet Sherlock would keep trying to figure out how he could logically exist. Hilarity would ensue.



































-Gabe

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the readathon. Keeping awake enough to be able to make sense of the pages was half the battle for me. In the end I had to nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read until I felt my head was going to explode and then I gave up. But I'm back in business now, so we'll see what today brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original pairing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete