Saturday, June 18, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update!

I've finished Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things and have already started reading Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis. There's only about four hours left in the read-a-thon, but I'm hoping to be able to finish it since it's under 200 pages in length.

Current Read:

















Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 689
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read Since Last Update: 71
Total Read Time: 18 hours 15 minutes
How I'm Currently Feeling: I have a slight headache but I'm excited to read this next book.

Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge:

I think the funniest thing that I've read so far during the read-a-thon has been some of the bits of Tom Sawyer. The precocious and adventurous Sawyer had me laughing out loud several times during the book.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment