Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring into Summer Read-a-Thon!






This post is to announce to the world that I'm participating in the Spring into Summer read-a-thon hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books!

This read-a-thon is going to be so great! It's two days where you try do NOTHING but read. It's a great chance to get rid of some of those books that have been sitting on your TBR pile forever.

But that's not all! There will also be awesome mini-challenges and a TON of giveaways! In fact, just for signing up you are entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! SO GO SIGN UP! And if you say that Gabriel Reads sent you, you'll get 5 extra entries to win that gift card! CLICK HERE to enter to win, and know all there is to know about the read-a-thon.

Here's my goal:

I plan to participate on: BOTH DAYS
I plan to read: 4 books
I hope to read: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman, Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis, and Death: A Life by George Pendle

Well, have you signed up yet? DO IT NOW!

2 comments:

  1. I'll still be at work for the first few hours of this, I'll have to think about it. Would be fun to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first read-a-thon, so I'm really excited. You can choose to participate either on both days or just on one, so missing the first few hours shouldn't be an issue.

    ReplyDelete