Saturday, June 18, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update 8

Current Read:

















Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 541
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 73
Total Read Time: 14 hours 15 minutes
How I'm Currently Feeling: All right. I'm flagging a little because it's warm and I'm tired, but I read more in this last two hours than I did in any other two hour period so I'm happy about that.

Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge:

For a while I had my bookshelves organized by Dewey Decimal, but that wouldn't really work for a bookshelf chock full of my favorites. I think I'd do something fun with them, like organize them by color or height, something creative like that.

Kind of like this.

-Gabe

1 comment:

  1. I put a pick of colorful shelves up, too, but I know that my brain would rebel against that in practice! But it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete