Friday, June 17, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update!

So, I just realized that the person hosting the Read-a-Thon is in a different time zone than I am and that I didn't start as late into the game as I thought I did.

I've just finished with hour five and am over halfway done with my current read. I'm not sure what I'll be reading next, but I should be starting it within the next few hours.

Current Read:

















Hours Read: 5
Pages Read: 185
Books Read: 0
Current Mood: Surprised that I'm only averaging about 40 pages an hour.

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge:
-The shaman sat down on the edge of the cliff, his legs dangling towards the river below. Goats shouldered their way past each other behind him and he could hear their bleats cutting through the air like a laser. He pulled out his lime and salmon sandwich and surreptitiously ate it, hoping the animals couldn't smell it over their own putrid stench. It had been a beautiful day, he thought, as the sun set behind the mountains. If only he hadn't gotten lost. Though not very good at geography, he knew that he was nowhere near New York City.

-Gabe

1 comment:

  1. I love Tom Sawyer! It made me laugh quite a bit. It sounds like the readathon is going pretty good for you so far.

    ReplyDelete