Monday, June 27, 2011

Woe Is Me...

The neighbor that I was sharing internet with has moved and I'm having trouble setting up a connection to my other neighbor's internet at the moment. When I can finally catch her I'll see if she can't figure out what the issue is and hopefully I'll have a connection at home again. For the time being, I'll only be able to use the internet at work or, when I have time, when I go to someplace that has a wireless connection. This means, of course, that posting will be hard and replying to comments even harder. I'm hoping to have this all figured out by the end of the week, though.

Until then, I'm still reading so I'll have some reviews to post in the near future. I still have to review the film of A Clockwork Orange and I haven't written one yet for The Book Thief. Those will both be up this week.

I won't be participating in memes this week and Wildcard Wednesday is canceled. Other than that, there's not much to report. I gave up on Tess of the D'Urbervilles and am replacing it with A Study in Scarlet. I've still got a few more books to get through this month, so we'll see how it all goes.

Hoping to be back with regular posts soon!

-Gabe

5 comments:

  1. Good luck getting the internet working again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck man. You might want to invest in a router. This way you won't depend on anyone. I got one for Christmas when I was still in school. Linksys. The good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, hope you are back on before the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you get the internet situation fixed. I miss your daily updates. :( MA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you for giving up on Tess - it's so depressing!

    ReplyDelete